Friday, June 14, 2002

And you are...?

The Which Zendom Mod Are You? This might be your best chance to actually be Like Liz, but moi, no matter how many times I try to be More Like Liz - I'm really just me. Coding by Jemima, graphics by Liz, and descriptions by Jemima & Liz. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, ladies.

New article up at zendom: Fandomtwits and How Not To Be One by Meghan.

Well, it's Friday, the first sunny day we've had in Lille since getting here and yes, I'm in the computer lab. But only for a little bit. I pack tomorrow and get on the plane on Sunday. Cannot wait. For a variety reasons, some of which the Mod Squad is aware of. But in the end, much as I've loved it over here for the last six weeks, a part of me is eager not to be living out of a suitcase anymore, to stop shlepping stuff around and gosh darn it, I want picante! Yes, lovely as the food is in France, there's still an element of blandness that is missing. Would love a good, hearty dose of salsa. Plus I cannot wait to communicate in English again, not to mention watch television or listen to the radio and catch up on my fic reading. But I will miss the World Cup excitement. That has been mucho fun. But it does feel good to be going home indeedy.

No comments: