Sunday, February 06, 2005

The management needs you to know

I've been woefully irresponsible about updating the blog lately. There are two reasons for it. First, I realized I'm on the wrong side of the political aisle and hence, none of the opinions here are paid for by the DNC or the Kerry campaign and so I'm basically spouting propaganda for FREE. How wrong is that? Which leaves me two choices: continue to pontificate for FREE or head over to the White House and see if they have any opinions I can endorse; I'm a bargain too, I wouldn't ask for more than a thousand bucks or so. That's at least 10 times cheaper than anyone else out there shilling. Blogging would really be easier if I had a cat that I could post pictures of. Or a dog. Or a life. Either way, this blog would be WAY better with pictures.

Second, I have the sore throat from hell. It started innocuously enough last week as what seemed to be a mild cold and now it's like someone's not only dropped a bowling ball at the base of my throat, they took a razor to the inside of it too. And because I don't actually look sick, the throat obliges so when I speak, my voice comes out like a squeaky but fading blowhorn and each word hurts, so I've been reduced to croaking out monosyllables. So consider yourself warned: if you call, you will get NOTHING but heavy breathing. How's that for creepy?

No comments: