Friday, September 06, 2002

I have nothing to say, but I am anxious. I have reading to do, packages to pack (three more textbooks to mail out in the morning), and I need to get my gym bag together. But I'm anxious. So I'm not doing any of those things. I played Literati for a while and improved my rating, but this last game, I wasn't really thinking that much and my opponent caught me off guard a couple times and I fell behind by about 20 points almost right off the bat. Then she resigned so I "won" anyway and improved my rating. I read part of an X-Files fic Christine had recommended eons ago (it's good, Christine) and I revisited one of my favorite poets, Emily Dickinson. Emily, much as I love her, didn't help any. So I dropped her and stopped by to see what Victoria had to say. Usual good stuff over there about pairings versus non-pairing fic. Still not distracted enough. Still really anxious. So if you have good thoughts, send them this way.

No comments: