Monday, September 23, 2002

I had the most perfect Sunday. Lovely day.

I woke up early, had coffee, watched a part of "Sleepless in Seattle" then went to the gym. I was at the gym for about an hour and since I got there just a bit after it opened, I didn't have to wait for the stairmaster or the treadmill - I was able to do both with no problem.

After the gym, I came home (and made myself a rather disappointing lunch, but ah well) and checked my email. After the email, I took a nice nap on the sofa. When I woke up, it was about 3 pm and so I checked for an afternoon movie on television. "The Crucible" was on, and the Salem Witch Trials have always fascinated me and while I watched this movie many years ago when it first came out in rather unfortunate circumstances, I watched it anyway (and pondered why Joan Allen always chooses such unfortunate female characters to play).

My cousin called and we talked on the phone for over an hour. During that time, I made the world's biggest stirfry ever. Anyone want dinner, come over here, I've got plenty. After I got off the phone with my cousin, a friend called and we made plans to go for a walk in the park. The weather, btw, here is absolutely perfect - in the 80s, beautiful skies and just a warm, light breeze. The park was very nice - it's lush and green and there's a little lake that runs through it. After it got dark, we went to dinner at the burrito place that is the place to eat.

I finished off Sunday by watching "Charmed" and thinking that hokey as it is, it's pretty interesting and I could turn into a Leo and Piper 'shipper really fast.

So that was my perfect, relaxing, wonderful Sunday. Can't wait for next Sunday so I can do it all over again.

No comments: