Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Thanks

I wanted to thank everyone who left a comment in this post. I enjoyed reading your comments and was also happy to see some familiar and new names in the comments. The reason I asked the question in the first place was pure curiosity. Unless you're my mother -- who has a contractual obligation to read and love this blog -- I was curious as to what brought people back time and time again. Left-leaning as this blog is, it's not a political one, and I'm not into the raunchy or the four-letter words as some blogs are, and the chances of a grand revelation or insight into a scandal being posted here are practically nil. Plus, it's nice to know who's reading and I'd like to know something about you guys too (So, really, if you have something to share, don't feel shy!).

So thanks again for the lovely comments. It was nice to hear from you, and I appreciate the time you take to read and respond.

Also, some of you may be interested, but there's a whole new edition of the blog war playing out here. It's a war in search of a cause, but give us time; we'll come up with something. For those of you who don't know what the blog war is all about, it's a rather silly round-robin that allows some of the Mod Squad to go meta on fandom or writing or whatever else is going on. It's a lot of fun for us, and I hope those of you who tune in enjoy it as much as we do.

No comments: