Sunday, December 12, 2004

Weekend update

I had a lovely time with A. this weekend, though it did take time to get my driving confidence back and I remained rather agitated the whole weekend over the incident. However, we ate a lot -- tried two new restaurants -- and we walked a lot and then had a mini-"Sports Night" marathon and shared our mutual love of Felicity Huffman.

The week stretches out in front of me -- all that time, no definitive plans. I have some financial issues to take care of, and then some other errands that need to get done (including *finally* cleaning the mess in my oven, courtesy of my last stab at a quiche). I'm thinking about having company for dinner Saturday -- well-salted, of course -- and now that I have a hand mixer, some hard core cooking making seems to be in the future. And oh, maybe even watching a movie in the middle of the day. OH THE INDULGENCE!

No comments: