Sunday, October 14, 2001

Okay, I admit it: I run searches for my name all the time on google, not to mention check out who's linking to me (yes, I'm paranoid that way) and it's amazing just how many Seemas are running around online. Weird, I knew the name was very popular, but my goodness. So much for my "Madonna-esque first name only deal." I probably should go by sEEma or something like that to differentiate myself from all of the other Seemas running around, but the punctuation/grammar princess in me won't allow it.

On another note, I got a lovely picture in the mail from Liz (talented girl!) today - namely, P/T sitting in a pot of boiling water as little bunnies bounce around them. According to Liz, there's only one explanation for this: the angst bunny has hit again and Tom and B'Elanna are in for more torture. Here's the dialogue:

B'Elanna: This can only mean one thing! Angst Bunny has inspired Seema to write angsty fic again.
Tom: Wah! Haven't we been through enough already?
Green Angst bunny: Better make room... Chakotay and Seven will arrive soon.

Frankly, I don't know what she's talking about. ;-) Though, I do admit - Liz has the sequel to "Lines in the Sand" right now and I don't think I was very nice to anyone, in which case, guilt is starting to set in. Anyway, one of these days, I will scan this picture, as well as the lovely autographed photos from the Blackpool con, which Monica was so kind to send me.

No comments: