Tuesday, September 25, 2001

Thoughts at 7 am...

One question: Once we get bin Laden, then what? I mean, bin Laden has got to have friends and money squirreled away in places we don't know about. We get him, you know there's got to be someone to take his place and frankly, I don't think we solve a darn thing by bombing anyone or anything. KC suggested a radical plan last night, but frankly, taking over governments probably won't endear us to anyone either. We don't need to give people reasons to hate us more than they already do. Whatever it is, we're in it for the long haul. Terrorism is such a beast - and it's the type of thing that you cut off its head, it grows another one in its butt.

****

"Enterprise" has been getting some decent reviews. I'm actually looking forward to the premiere tomorrow night. Now if I could just figure out this shared WB/UPN deal...

****

New computer is here and I'm loving it. Did not know the internet could go faster than 14.4 and the fact that when I click on a program and it opens without sighing or groaning is definitely a treat! Plus, I don't feel the need to apologize if I have more than one program open - this computer can seem to handle having WordPad and Netscape open at the same time.

No comments: