Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Quiz results: My Bloginality is ISFJ!!!

Unlike most of the Myers-Briggs tests, this one doesn't take terribly long to take.

Tomorrow I'm going to a baseball game (stop laughing all you people who know me in RL! Stop it, I say, stop it!). I tried gracefully to get out of it but no go. I haven't been to a baseball game since... 1996 when I went to see the Vermont Expos play. Forgive me, but baseball is about as thrilling as watching grass grow or paint dry or painted grass dry (your choice). Up to about 8th grade, I played on a softball team. I played catcher. And I was bored even when I was playing. I don't even know who's playing tomorrow... this would be good information to have. ::ponders::

The positive thing is that tomorrow is massage Wednesday at work. I have a 1:15 appointment. Dude. After my day today, every single muscle in my back and shoulders is aching and as I said to co-worker, mine eyes doth bleedeth.

I shall report back tomorrow on whether I survived the baseball game or not.

That is all.

No comments: