Wednesday, August 28, 2002

The Breeding Ground moderated by the lovely SaraGoose. Go put your plot bunnies up for adoption there or pick up a bunny or two along the way. All fandoms welcome.

In other news, paid tuition today. Stood in line for about 10 minutes, and then saw that they had a drop box for those of us who aren't contesting the bill - so I went that route. I also stopped by the bookstore. I bought one book already from alibris.com, but I still have a couple others to look at. The market research book is $100 and I'm hoping to find it cheaper - the other two classes didn't have books listed at all. Which hopefully is good news.

Still have to pick up parking permit and go to the post office to mail off yet another textbook that I sold on amazon.com. So far, my grand total is four books sold - which is wonderful. And I feel even better since I met A at the cashier's office today and he said that one of the books I sold today was being bought back at the bookstore for $5. I paid $80 for that book and they're buying it back for $5. Needless to say, I sold it on amazon.com for considerably more than that.

No comments: