Sunday, April 21, 2002

Why do today...

TEN movies you couldn't live without:

Steel Magnolias
Top Gun
A Few Good Men
The Joy Luck Club
Contact
Return of the Jedi
The Breakfast Club
Ghost
The Scarlet Pimpernal
Sense and Sensibility

NINE albums that are important to you:

Tori Amos, Little Earthquakes
Madonna, Ray of Light
Madonna, Something To Remember
Elton John, Made in England
Sarah Brightman, La Luna
Elton John, Love Songs
Sarah Brightman, Eden
Rent - The Musical
Sarah Brightman, Time to Say Goodbye

EIGHT "bands" you couldn't live without:

Tori Amos
Madonna
Elton John
Billy Joel
Carly Simon
Sarah Brightman
Andrea Bocelli
Celine Dion (and while I'm 'fessing here, I'm going to admit enjoying boyband music as well)

SEVEN things that annoy you:

Bad grammar
Blue screens of death
People who pretend they know what's going on but don't
Judgemental people who think they know everything but don't
Dishes
Bills
Being late (that is, when I'm running late)

SIX of your favorite songs at this moment:

"An Ocean Away" by Sarah Brightman
"You Can Make History Young Again" by Elton John
"China" by Tori Amos
"Time to Wave Hello" by Charlotte Church
"Please" by Elton John
"Melodramma" by Andrea Bocelli

FIVE tv shows you watch regularly:

Back in the real world... ;-) Keep in mind that I'm stuck in rerun hell on TBS - primetime no longer exists in my world at all.

ER
Roseanne
Friends (the reruns - haven't seen a new ep in months)
The Cosby Show
CNN

FOUR of your all-time-favourite, desert-island books:

"Up the Down Staircase" by Bel Kaufman
"Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott
"The Six Wives of Henry VIII" by Alison Weir
"The Sun in Splendour" by Sharon Kay Pennman

THREE albums you've bought recently:

Oh God... does it count if someone else bought them for you? Because I honestly cannot remember, but here's a shot at it:

"Classics" by Sarah Brightman
"La Cielo di Tuscany" by Andrea Bocelli (my mom got this one for me)
"La Luna" by Sarah Brightman (I think... it's been a long time since I've bought new music)

TWO people that have influenced your life the most:

Mom
Dad

ONE thing you could spend the rest of your life with:

My health - everything else is incidental.

And a bonus - my family. I know they aren't a 'thing', but yup. Need them more than anything else.

No comments: