Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated. I'm breaking the Blogger's Cardinal Rule: Thou Must Bloggeth Every Day. Actually, that might be the second cardinal rule; the first one would involve blogging multiple times a day -- something I haven't also done in a really long time.

I've been offline because of travel for the last few days, but as far as I know, there are no more trips in my near future. Which is a good thing, because my backpack, laptop bag, and suitcase have taken up semi-permanent residence on my living room floor. It's like take one set of clothes out, replace another, refresh toilet bag, and whoosh, off I go again.

*

I've updated the links bar on my blog; my RL friend, Sarah, has joined the blogging ranks over here. I've taken off a few dead links and blogs I don't read anymore.

No comments: