Saturday, January 01, 2005

The blog year in review

This was the year of exploding eggs and charcoal pancakes, IKEA and the futon, and politics of a very liberal flavor. This was also the year the blog got a CSS facelift, making it pretty much the only CSS page on my site. This was also the year I ventured out and added new blogs to my sidebar -- places to go, people to read -- and in 2005, there will be still more blogs to add. This was also the first year I made an attempt to blog every single day, though I didn't always hit the mark. Thanks to improvements at blogger itself, I was able to 'can' posts in advance and always have something on hand when inspiration didn't strike.

I want to thank everyone who stops and reads and leaves comments or sends email. My resolution for 2005 is "more of the same," though the politics will be not as much. I can't promise no politics at all, but I will try to keep it light and funny, as much as I can. Thanks!

No comments: