Tuesday, July 17, 2001

Site of the Day: Perfection, a C/7 site for those of us who need a fix that is something other than J/C (please, no hate mail). And it even has a mailing list - joys! Finally I'm not the only one out there who wants C/7 to live happily ever after. Well, for a little while anyway - I'm feeling kindly towards the Borg one, even if no one else feels the same about this particular duo. The problem, I see it, is not so much the C/7 but rather the abruptness of the implementation. The whole thing happened so fast that TPTB gave us whiplash and as a result, the collective fan community's jaws are still hanging open and the kneejerk response is to write a lot of J/C and break up C/7 in the most imaginative and creative manners possible. Some good quality fic and I applaud the efforts. Really I do. I guess the sap in me just wants C/7 to ride off into the sunset... at the very least, it gives the muse interesting and creative things to think about. Always good.

No comments: