Friday, January 06, 2006

Blog tech

I'm contemplating moving this blog or putting it somewhere password-protected. I don't want to have to do that, but it's getting to a point where I feel I need to protect this part of my life. I've alluded to this before, and it's strange because y'know, it is the INTERNET. Of course it's public and anyone can read.

But I'm getting uncomfortable with RL interfering with my blog life. The RL people who know about my blog, I told them about it, so there's no problem there. I have no problem with perfect strangers reading the blog either. It's the middle ground I feel uncomfortable about -- people I've met in RL, but have never told about the blog, but then they google me and find this blog.

But I'm also lazy, and some of the software I could switch to may include server changes etc., and I'm not so into tech stuff anymore. So chances are, I might not do anything, but if I do, I'll tell you all about it here first.

No comments: