Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Only three shopping days left

So, what kind of parker are you? I'm a 'see it and take it' parker, preferably as far away from humanity as possibly, mainly because I don't want my car nicked (though it has been -- several times) and the excercise does me good. I admit to the 'stalker' method, though, at my favorite Tex-Mex place, as the parking lot there is frequently stuffed to the gills and the neighboring places have now started cracking down on those of us who used to sneak a spot in their lots.

I'm just glad that, between now and Christmas, I won't have to hit a store and believe it or not, that includes the grocery store -- I have food, baby! While the rest of humanity is cruisin' the parking lots o' doom in search of that last minute perfect gift or bargain, I'll be hibernating. On my futon. As if there were any doubt.

No comments: