Saturday, April 12, 2003

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

I've discovered Alison Krauss. I'm in heaven. Absolute heaven. I downloaded a few of her songs and lovely voice, lovely songs, and really, just really happy to have new music.

I finally finished with the site reorganization. Note that I didn't say site redesign. There's nothing new to see - it's all background stuff that's purely for my benefit, not yours. Well, I did geek and create a custom 404 page that's so much more user-friendly than the server's default 404 page. It took me forever to figure out how to get the 404 page to work. I thought about calling The Brother for help, but in the end, I took the time-honored tradition of RTFM and figured it out on my own. So very pleased I am about that. At least, if a link is broken, the new page should give an idea of where to go from there next. Thanks to the Eighth Wonder of the World, I also fixed a massive amount of broken links that had absolutely nothing to do with my reorganization. I also updated all of my library items so navigation and disclaimers are now up to date on every single page. In addition, bad HTML and javascript either re-coded or removed completely. Go me.

No comments: