Monday, April 28, 2003

My inbox is crazy full. All of them. I think I'm going to ignore it all and maybe, just maybe, the email will answer itself.

Cheerleader Prof continues to spam me. Considering the class is over, it's really impressive how she continues to have things to email at me. Though, in all seriousness, I did email her yesterday to ask her about the stats I did. I need to compare two means rather than means individually. So I should probably get my act together and figure out what test is best for testing Uo=u1=0. But first, I have to do the service blueprint. R was going to do the blueprint originally, but now I get to do it, as R sorted surveys so I wouldn't have to do it since I had a committment at the time Cheerleader Prof wanted to do it.

So my plan is then to do the service blueprint, find a truck for the move, and then go to campus and finish off my stats and return "Quest for Loyalty" to Cheerleader Prof. My hope is that I don't get sucked into a conversation with her. She told me to stop by her office for office hours, but the thing is, my questions are like 5 minutes and she'll talk for like 2 hours. It's unbelievably crazy how much that woman has to say. I have lots to say too, but frankly, this is the first time I've been so overwhelmed by an individual that I don't even want to say "good morning" because I'm afraid that will lead into a 20-minute dicussion on how she hasn't finished her dissertation yet.

There's a snarky comment in there, but I'm not going there.

No comments: