Friday, April 25, 2003

I got 180 of my surveys entered and tabulated this afternoon. It took me just under two hours, which was not what I expected. After I finished entering, I ran some basic statistics - percentages, standard deviation, variances, averages and then a confidence level. It was only after I did all of that that I realized that I had neglected to write down my hypothesis. I hope it's not cheating to do it after the fact. I still have another 30 surveys to tabulate, but since that was a separate survey with different questions and criteria, it wasn't a big deal that I didn't do it this afternoon.

I've been running around like crazy today. I have a friend coming from out of town to visit. She called me last night at 9:30 to find out if she could come down to hang out. I'm really looking foward to her being here. We always have a blast when we hang out. So I should now try to clean up again. She should be here any minute now.

No comments: