Friday, August 24, 2001

Oh my kingdom for an ISP!

Wait... I know what you're going to say; I don't have a kingdom, but a girl can always dream, can't she? Especially when it's something as important as an ISP! Dang it. Now I've had to find other ways to occupy my time... not that that is all bad, mind you. But at this point, I really just want to be able to access email when I want to access email (not when some ISP says I can). Is that too much to ask? Yeah, you're probably right.

On another note, I was eating Ramen the other night. Ramen! Dear God, I spent 3 years in the workforce, saving up, and four days into this newest adventure, I've regressed to my undergrad days. I swore after graduation I would never ever eat Ramen ever again and until two days ago, yeah, I hadn't touched the stuff. This does not bode well.

On a personal note: Harry, if you're reading this, the SE folks are thinking about you and wishing you well. Please - we miss you, so get well soon.

No comments: