Thursday, August 16, 2001

Fic rec: Be Careful What You Wish For... by Barbara Watson. Because I would be derelict as a supporter of the P/T 'ship if I didn't mention this talented new writer who just amazes me with the depth of her detail and the accuracy of her characterization. This particular story, "Be Careful What You Wish For..." came via rec from a friend and I thought I'd give it a try. I was glued to my screen - there's no detail Barbara leaves unexplained and she even makes the little inconsistencies in VOY make sense. Talk about taking on a real challenge . For those of you who were dismayed by the abruptness of "Endgame," this is the perfect salve for what TPTB wrought. Closure in every sense of the word, and also plenty of angst for those of us who crave it. So go, curl up in front of your computer screen and have a wonderful time. BTW, this is a very long fic - a novel in every sense of the word - but it's worth it.

****

BTW, re yesterday's blog: I'm moving, that's all. Thanks for the concern though.

No comments: