Sunday, January 09, 2005

A fiver

1. Describe the condition of your keyboard:

Good condition, though some letters, namely the 'S' and 'A' seems to be fading with time. Also, after three years, lots of dust and crumbs have accumulated as well.

2. Can you sing, or are you always out of key?

Always and atrociously out of key. Singing is for the car. It'd be for the shower too, if my shower didn't jut up against someone else's apartment. I would never willfully inflict my singing on anyone, except if you're my brother, in which case, I'll sing at the top of my lungs.

3. What keys do you carry with you?

Car keys, mailbox key, apartment key and that's it. I have lots and lots of keychains though, all hooked up together. It's a little scary. My keychain includes: a flashlight, a 'one year anniversary' keychain from Very Big Insurance Company, and a rubber keychain with my insurance agent's info on it.

4. What is the key to personal happiness?

Being comfortable with who you are and where you are in life, and accepting you can't always control the outcome of things, and to always be the best person you can be and to give, freely and unconditionally, without expection of personal reward in return, at all times. Okay, so that's many keys, but I believe you can't be happy without the above. I'm still working on all of them.

5. What gets you keyed up?

Inconsideration. It's one thing if you don't know you're being rude or obnoxious; it's another thing if you know and you still keep doing it.

No comments: