Friday, July 27, 2001

Songs that really, really, really bug me but are always on the radio: (must be that cruddy taste in music my brother is always telling me I have)


  • I'm Like A Bird by Nelly Furtado. (I swear this song wakes me up every single morning).
  • Take Me Higher by Creed (or for that matter, anything by Creed)
  • Play by Jennifer Lopez (I think J.Lo in general bugs me)
  • Jaded by Aerosmith (Just because)
  • Survivor by Destiny's Child (the moment they used dissin' and internet in the same sentence, it was all over for this song)


In other music news, the Material Girl and her husband are going to do a movie together. I have to say, I do admire Madonna's "go get 'em" attitude. After so many flops at the box office, I wouldn't want to try the movie thing again, but that's just me. And it's probably why Madonna is where she is and I'm, well, I'm just plain me (nothing wrong with that, thank you very much - I'm very happy with me).

No comments: