Wednesday, February 07, 2001

I want one thing. Well, one thing right now. This could change, but right now I'd just really like a radio station that plays music in the morning. I realized this the other day when I was listening to the morning show on my regular radio and they were laughing way too hard for 6:30 am. Plus, I couldn't understand what they were saying and when I did finally figure it out, I was so unbelievably disappointed. Trust me - the wit doesn't get better even after a couple cups of coffee. And the morning show here always has questions of the day that you can call in about and offer your opinion; half of the people calling in are on their cell phones, driving to work. You can't understand them because of the static and then five minutes later, you hear about an accident and you sure as heck hope it's not that poor person who was so excited about being the 98th caller to win BSB concert tickets. Just mho.

I'm not a morning person; I resent anyone who is.

No comments: