Friday, May 16, 2003

It's been almost 2 years since I've had to report to work by 7:30. Today I arrived at 8:30. No one was there. No one showed up until 10 am. It's going to be hard getting used to, that much is for sure. The whole "employment" thing has been a brain drain, to say the least. I didn't realize how comfortable and easy being a project manager (not my title at Big Insurance Company, but it's very descriptive of what I did do) had become until this job, where I was hired to do something that was repetitious and serialized. I didn't realize too how efficient I could be when a) my phone wasn't ringing constantly and b) I wasn't spending 75 percent of the days in meetings that didn't seem to have a point.

The ASCEML Awards and ASC Awards both have been announced. Congrats to all of the winners.

No comments: