Some wit and wisdom from sleep-deprived MBAs working frantically to get ready for the dang case competition:
- "Great, that's all we need: American cars running on Windows" (Seema)
- "Nothing's fair in capitalism" (Chris)
- "You're our vowel" (Rae to Oscar)
- "This is more fun than watching paint dry" (Toby at 2:30 am as we wait for the color printer to spit out 7 copies of our presentation)
- "We've got to stop meeting like this. Especially at this hour" (Joel to me)
Kids, it's 2:30 and tempers are flaring. I'm pretty sure someone is going to die soon. Probably the person singing "Smooth Operator."