Wednesday, March 10, 2004

My brother is a man of his word. He says he won't talk about gay marriage any more in his blog, so he has passed the baton on to me. Here are 12 reasons why you shouldn't support gay marriage. I'm especially concerned about the possibility of dogs getting married. I hereby propose a Constitutional amendment to limit marriage to only those who have no more than two legs, however that would include birds as well. So dang it, a constitutional amendment limiting marriage to home sapiens sapiens only (the extra 'sapiens' are just in case an erectus or habilis is suddenly discovered in the White House).

Come to think of it, I think the amendment should limit marriage to those born only on this planet; this is just in case the Daily World News (found at a supermarket near you) is correct and there are indeed skulls and other Martian remains littering the red planet. Heaven forbid if a Martian wants to marry an Earthling!

I have now completed my sisterly duty.

No comments: