Monday, September 22, 2003

All manuscripts have been formatted and transferred to disk; this is so I no longer look at any of the stories because I'm a compulsive editor and I will continue to make changes until it's printed. Well, kids, stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Now, I just need to deliver to Kinko's and get this printed. I'll be so glad when this is all over. I was up until 3 am on Saturday working on the third draft and Liz was kind enough to look over the fourth and mostly final draft for typos (Seema's editing process: take old typos out, put new ones in).

I really, really, really wish people would refrain from TMI in their blogs. I mean, seriously. So many things written about that could be just filed under "Did not need to know." Especially the Earth Mother stuff? Did. Not. Need. To. Know.

That is all.

No comments: