Saturday, January 18, 2003

Have I mentioned how annoying small town cable is? No National ice-skating championships for me. No, not at all, despite having two - two! - ABC stations. One is showing some telethon benefitting the western part of our state (who the heck watches those anyway?) and the other has gone over to the TV guide station. Jerie has come through for me and is taping it for me, but what the heck? I don't have UPN, either, for those of you curious, so my brother has to tape that for me. I get the WB, but only after the FOX programming for the night is done and only then if the network feels like switching over. How crazy is this? I'm currently on hold with the cable company to complain; they keep thanking me for my patience, but patience nothing. They can put the national broadcast on and get rid of the platinum blond country singer, thankyouverymuch.

Frustrated much? Why do you ask?

No comments: