Monday, March 26, 2001

I'm very happy about Michelle Kwan's win on Saturday at the World Championships. A beautiful skate, filled with all of her lyrical and graceful artistry. A gorgeous job and bravo all around. Now here's to that Olympic gold medal...

Kudos to Russell Crowe and Julia Roberts :-) Very glad about their wins at the Oscar. Russell Crowe pulls off that skirt look so well. Also, fashion faux paux goes to Sarah Jessica Parker (for that short black number) and Bjork for that strange swan thing. Catherine Zeta-Jones , Julia Roberts and Benjamin Bratt and Laura Linney looked fabulous. Not that Oscar is really about fashion...

In Seema news (yes, everything is about me!) - no, I haven't written anything recently, but I have cleaned off my hard drive and finally posted some stories that have been sitting around since last fall. No, I haven't finished "A Fugue in Blue Minor" though I do plan to once my creative streak comes back. So far, I'm caught up with all submissions to the Write Connection (wow!) so I hope you're enjoying the new arrivals. I've even caught up with my email (finally!). If I've missed you, please email me. There was a brief period of time when I couldn't keep up. Life is better now.

Really.

No comments: